Mighty Men of Valour is a
Be a "God Father" and Sponsor a child
Our God Fathers Project is here to provide protection, support, care, advice, a sounding board and confidance as well as providing financial support and guidance where applicable
- This can be done by investing directly into a specific child's life and see the life of that child change for the better. By coaching or mentoring a child for either once or twice a month.
- Sponsoring a child with a one-off gift towards an activity or event agreed by you and your sponsored child.
- Sponsoring a child with a monthly gift towards an activities or events agreed by you and your sponsored child i.e. trainings sessions or training equipment for a young athlete
Mighty Men of Valour Charitable Objectives:
- To relieve the needs of men with a view to improving their conditions of life.
- To advance education and relieve need and unemployment of men, women and young people by providing support, education and training.
- To preserve and protect public health.
- To advance the mental and moral development and improvement of boys, young men, ex-offenders, those affected by drugs or those experiencing economic or social disadvantage.
- To advance in life and relieve needs of young people, through providing support and activities which develop their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as mature and responsible individuals.
- To promote equality and diversity and good relations between persons of different racial groups in society, so that the beneficiaries are able to realise their full potential, help meet their needs and to participate more fully in society.