Our referral process is easy!
1. Telephone or email us to discuss your learner/client and the support you require for them.
2. Email us to confirm what was discussed and the required support and the agreed outcomes that are expected after our engagement with your learner/client.
3. MMOV will conduct a FREE initial assessment and matching for your mentee for FREE.
4. MMOV will email you or telephone you to confirm the start date, end date, venue, and time of support.
5. If there is a cost to any of our services, we will always discuss and confirm this with you by telephone and/or email, prior to starting the support sessions. There are no hidden costs to our service.
6. MMOV are able to support learners/clients during the day, evenings and weekends.
7. MMOV have found that on average that six sessions is sufficient for each client/learner in order to evidence a significant change in their behaviour and attitude towards their partner, their children and family. The average total cost of mentoring service is between £150 - £300.
8. MMOV offer one to one support and also group sessions.
Please feel free to contact us on:
0800 073 1325
to discuss our services in more detail.
Mentoring support for young people:
Recommendation of our service:
Julie Gater - Charles Darwin School
Dear Mighty Men of Valour
Thank you for sending me the pictures of ‘M’ on his Crystal Palace visit. I had spoken to him yesterday about the match and he had very much enjoyed himself, particularly as they even managed a win!!
I would also like to take this opportunity of thanking Mighty Men of Valour, and with particular big thanks to Frederick, for all the time and effort you have invested in ‘M’. He is now a different person to the boy who started Charles Darwin a few years ago and many of his teachers have recently commented on his more positive attitude towards his studies.
‘M’ was certainly not an easy case but thanks to your persistence, patience and care, he has matured into a polite, studious young man.
I would also like to give an up-date on ‘K.W’, with whom Frederick had some sessions with before Christmas. ‘K’ responded very well to Frederick and has recently been offered an apprenticeship with a motor vehicle body repair workshop. Once again, Frederick worked his magic on a very disengaged young man, whose future is now much more secured.
We are still keeping Frederick busy with a current Year 9 student, who is experiencing difficult home issues, and Frederick has already built up a very good relationship with him and he looks forward to Frederick's visits each week. Frederick you're a star 🙂
The school very much appreciate all the support the Mighty Men of Valour have provided to our students over the past few years and hope that we can continue to work together in the future.
Charles Darwin School
Key Stage 4
Outcomes for young people at school:
- Improved attendance
- Improved time keeping
- Improved attitude at school and at home
- Improved grades
- Improved homework completion
- Reduced detentions
- Reduced bullying/anti social behaviour
- Crime Prevention
To find out more about our courses or to make a referral please email us at:
or telephone us on:
0800 073 1325
Mighty Men of Valour offer one to one support and also group sessions to both men and women.
We have found our one to one sessions are more effective as clients are unable to avoid confronting personal issues.
Referrals are easy to make.
We are able to support clients during the week, and also in the evening and weekends. This is excellent for clients who are working, in full-time education or have other day time commitments.
We look at:
- Triggers to Domestic Violence
- The Power and Control Wheel
- Child Protection and how DV affects children and the family
- Every Child Matters
- Change and Behaviour management
- Limited or Loss of access or contact with children
- Loss of Employment or Criminal Conviction
Outcomes for men/young men:
- Improved relationships - partner/spouse/children
- Improved self-control
- Reduced self-harm
- Reduced anti social behaviour
- Anger management
- Domestic Violence prevention
- Child Protection intervention
- Crime reduction